AUDAC Touch PZT Camera's control commands

Angekis Saber_2024-01-17_163720.ThirdPartyDevice.json (5.7 KB)

Below is a screenshot of the dashboard and attached is the JSON file that contains all of the commands I used in case it is useful to someone.

The pan / tilt buttons relate to sequences that trigger a motor drive command and then a stop command after 100ms. The zoom sequences are similar but with 500ms before the stop.

One limitation of using AUDAC Touch for camera control is that there is no option for a button in commander to send one command when pressed and another when released. This is why I am using sequences to send a command followed by a stop after a period of time; the granularity of movements is related to the delay between the two commands. The other small limitation is that there are no diagonal arrow icons; that is why I have squares for the Up/Left, Up/Right, Down/Left, Down/Right in my dashboard.

In theory the same commands should work on the majority of PTZ cameras (Aver, Lumens, BirdDog, Sony etc.) using VISCA over IP as long as you enter the correct IP address and port number.